· Fabric 100% cotton sateen 133x100/40x40 white
· Filling 95% Hungarian goose down and 5% Hungarian goose feather fibres
· Made in Germany, extremely high quality
· Quilt measures 240cm x 210cm
· Fill weight is 1200 grams
· 6 blanket warm or 800 fill power
· 350 thread count sateen cover
· Baffle construction (walled design) to prevent cold spots
· Large cluster of hand-harvested down
· Double needle stitching and hypo-allergenic or allergy free
· Brand new and comes with storage bag
· This is one of the finest quilts in the world
· Very fluffy and warm
· 5 year warranty
What To Consider When Choosing Down Quilt:
Hungarian Goose Down – Collected from geese that live in very cold climates, BeddingCo Hungarian goose down is considered one of the best of all downs and will last the longest for the following reasons:
1. Hungarian geese are grown and raised in the cleanest, freshest environment left in the world
2. Hungarian geese are grown larger and stronger than any other goose in the world providing superior down
3. This BeddingCo quilt has the largest cluster of hand-harvested finest down available
4. Hungarian goose down doesn't have unpleasant odour and is light, soft, fluffy and warm
Fill Power – Fill power is the "number one" factor when determining the quality of any down filled products. Fill power is measured in "cubic inches per ounce" basically, fill power is how much volume one ounce of goose down will occupy after it has been compressed and then has been allowed to expand again. The higher the fill power is, the larger and stronger the goose down clusters are. With high fill power goose down, you need LESS weight of goose down to keep your body insulated the same as you would with low fill power goose down. This BeddingCo quilt has fill power of 800 + (or 7 blanket warm) which is super amazing quality - This is a rare fill power and is not widely marketed. This type of goose down will last your entire lifetime if looked after correctly.
Threat count – This is the number of threads per square inch. A higher count provides a softer and more durable cover. It also keeps dirt from getting in and keeps down from sneaking out of your quilt. All our quilts are made with high thread count, down proof fabric
Baffle construction – This type of construction refers to sewn in cloth walls to keep the down from shifting and clumping. Without baffle design you can get cold spots where there is stitching and no down present. Keep in mind that not all down quilts are constructed with baffling.
Hypo-allergenic – Down that has gone through a series of steps to remove all the impurities, dirt and dander, will be noted as hypo-allergenic or allergy free. Most people are not allergic to down, but rather, to the impurities within the down. Not all down quilts are hypoallergenic.
Warranty – When choosing your down quilt look closely at the warranty, this speaks volumes about the products quality. Warranties range from 1 – 5 years, we offer 5 year warranty because we know our products are simply the best quality and will last the longest.
Hand wash or machine wash your quilt separately. Use warm water and mild detergent on delicate and do not bleach. Dry on low in large capacity dryer and never iron. Dry cleaning is recommended.
Regular Price: AUD $3,000.00
Special Price: AUD $975.00
Regular Price: AUD $699.00
Special Price: AUD $420.00