Egyptian cotton towels—where form meets function and luxury meets necessity. Our 100% Egyptian cotton towels are 700GSM, stronger and weightier than the average bath towel. Expertly crafted from the highest quality Egyptian cotton threads, these towels are decadently soft, incredibly lush and ultra-absorbent, making them a perfect choice for those looking for a touch of luxury.
Backed by a five-year warranty and available in a wide range of colours and sizes, there’s sure to be a towel that suits your needs and bathroom decor. Sizing details are as below:
- Face washer - 33cm x 33cm
- Hand towel - 40cm x 65cm
- Bath towel - 70cm x 140cm
- Bath sheet - 90cm x 165cm
- Bath mat - 60cm x 80cm
Also available is a thicker 900GSM bath mat, for comfort every step of the way.
What are Egyptian cotton bath towels?
Plusher and more luxurious than your average bath towel, Egyptian cotton bath towels are a premium bathroom choice. These towels are crafted from the finest long fibre Egyptian cotton, ensuring a long-lasting product.
Why choose Egyptian cotton bath towels?
Accredited by the Egyptian Cotton Association, our Egyptian cotton bath towels are in a league of their own, offering unrivalled thickness and plushness. At 700GSM, our 100% pure Egyptian cotton towels are heavy, soft and ultra-absorbent. They’re incredibly durable and generously sized, providing years of comfortable use. Egyptian cotton is also naturally hypoallergenic and ideal for allergy sufferers.
What is the difference between cotton and Egyptian cotton towels?
When comparing regular cotton and Egyptian cotton towels, differences arise in absorbency, durability and feel.
- Absorbency: Thanks to the composition of the Egyptian cotton plant, which features longer fibres or ‘staples’, Egyptian cotton fibres are finer, yet stronger than regular cotton. This allows more density of threads, resulting in a more absorbent towel.
- Durability: Unlike low GSM cotton towels, Egyptian cotton towels last for several years, actually becoming softer with age. Our luxury bath towels last much longer than thin, regular cotton towels.
- Feel: Using Egyptian cotton bath towel sets, every day feels like a spa day. Our luxury bath towels are some of Australia’s best. At 700GSM, they offer an exceptionally soft and ultra fluffy feel when compared to regular towels.
Are Egyptian cotton towels absorbent?
Egyptian cotton towels have a great reputation for absorbency and superior performance. The threads that make up our Egyptian cotton luxury bath towels are long and dense, making them highly absorbent.
What is GSM in towels?
In towels, GSM means grams per square metre. The heavier a towel is compared to other towels of the same size, the higher the quality of the towel. A higher GSM count means the towel is more dense and, therefore, more absorbent.
Did you know?
Towels are made with very long threads. Don’t pull loose threads; rather, snip them.
How to wash towels?
Towels can be machine-washed. Avoid dry cleaning. We recommend a gentle 40°C wash followed by a line-dry or warm tumble-dry.
Use mild detergents. Detergents containing optical brightening agents (OBAs) will keep whites looking bright. To keep colours looking vibrant, we recommend oxygen bleach, also known as colour-safe bleach. Avoid fabric softener as this reduces a towel’s absorbency.
Be sure to follow the towel’s care instructions as different types of fabric may have different care requirements.
How to keep towels soft?
Keeping towels soft and absorbent does not require fabric softener. In fact, using fabric softener will actually reduce the absorbency of your towels. Rather, add a quarter cup of white vinegar to the final rinse water. Before you put towels in the dryer or line-dry them, give them a good shake to increase their fluffiness.